Work Package 2
Collection of data and models
- Sub-activities within this objective include
1) Collection of existing experimental data on the most common regulatory endpoints considered in the Screening Initial Data Set Dossier (SIDS - internationally agreed data on the intrinsic hazards of a chemical) for the four classes of chemicals selected.
2) Collection of existing (Q)SARs for the endpoints considered in the SIDS for the four classes of chemicals selected.
3) Generation of new data on endpoints and chemicals for which, as identified in workpackage 3, insufficient data are available for model validation and proper hazard/risk assessment.
4) Development of a database on experimental data and (Q)SAR models for dissemination of the results of the activities 1 - 3 to all project partners and to other interested bodies.